Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01661 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,366 (Php82,249) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (25 minutes ago)