Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,039 (CH$1,523,391) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)