Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09191 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 173% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,526 (Bs 92,769) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)