Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08583 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 150% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,258 (Bs 61,257) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)