Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08194 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,059 (Bs 61,739) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)