Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,500 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05164 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,125 (E£ 21,784) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)