Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,723 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €584 (E£ 12,189) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (35 minutes ago)