Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,779 ($3,269) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)