Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,826 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)