Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,804 (Php108,992) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)