Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,927 (Php119,180) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)