Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,076 (Php116,558) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)