Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00519 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,690 (518,595 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (22 minutes ago)