Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00404 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,357 (583,061 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)