Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,523 (6,516 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)