Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,671 (₨ 297,172) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (30 minutes ago)