Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,407 (₩3,024,212) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)