Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,420 (₩3,241,196) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)