Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,200 (₩2,936,143) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (40 minutes ago)