Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23878 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,575 (﷼ 6,596) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)