Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 (₩4,167,094) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)