Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,445 (₩4,407,176) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)