Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 997 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,804 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)