Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,516 (68,007 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)