Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47330 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,166 (10,914 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)