Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,173 ($8,920) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)