Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 107% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,146 (2,718,100 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)