Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 107% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,138 (2,715,168 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)