Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,736 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)