Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21944 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,083 (9,494 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)