Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 (C$5,447) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)