Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,480 (C$3,721) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)