Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 (C$3,397) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)