Cost of living comparison between Botshabelo, South Africa and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06655 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,633 (R 39,562) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)