Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,573 (R 36,366) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)