Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,111 ($6,653) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)