Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,866 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)