Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 (39,144 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)