Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,563 (24,443 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)