Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10565 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,089 (38,706 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (43 minutes ago)