Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,438 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,244 (COL$4,323,612) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)