Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,380 (Rp 34,003,022) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)