Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10299 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (kr 35,299) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)