Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11084 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,161 (kr 55,583) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)