Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10518 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 (kr 33,850) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)