Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10263 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,780 (kr 36,831) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)