Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10157 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,775 (kr 37,170) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)