Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41291 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 52% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,495 (3,620 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)