Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,039 (1,374,295 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)