Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,776 (1,164,573 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)