Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,238 ($4,571) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)