Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,296 (103,544 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)