Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,878 (﷼ 68,452,039) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)