Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,109 (﷼ 50,611,039) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)