Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,770 (RM13,102) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)