Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20772 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,821 (RM8,765) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)