Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,087 ($3,813) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)