Cost of living comparison between Billings, Montana, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,520 ($4,962) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)