Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,676 ($8,280) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)