Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 ($4,131) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)