Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,010 (₨141,818) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)