Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,296 (2,538KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)