Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,235 (2,419KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)