Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,274 (₨101,986) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (31 minutes ago)