Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,122 (₨91,318) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)