Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,895 (₨133,758) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)