Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,805 (₨132,060) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)