Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,242 (₨157,050) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)