Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,324 (₨101,281) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)