Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,175 (₨ 150,292) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)