Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,509 (615,895 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)