Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,929 (3,018 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)