Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,429 (5,053 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)