Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,853 (2,909 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)