Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,137 (4,772 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)