Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,522 (R$ 11,926) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)