Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,330 (₨169,056) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)