Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00813 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,190 (269,259 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)