Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,386 (292,155 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)