Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 (R$ 11,351) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)