Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,156 (361,077 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)