Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,401 (Rp 21,789,858) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)