Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40567 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,534 (3,782 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)